Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MARCH MADNESS IS HERE! 13% off 7-Layer Caramel Cake!

It's March.........my birthday month!!!
At my age I choose to celebrate it all month long.
After all, it could storm on March 13th and maybe
I wanted to take a day hike to turn the corner on
another year.....what to do?  So celebrating my
birthday all month is the only way to do it.
I was thrilled to learn a few weeks ago exactly
what age I am.  It really helped explain me to me.
I am 18 years old with 42 years of experience,
getting ready to move up to 43 years of experience.
Isn't it wonderful to have this knowledge?
Whew!  I am so relieved!  Finally I understand me.....
and all the rest just doesn't matter!
We have been bustling at Caroline's these last months.
There has been so much attention surrounding our cakes
that we have not had a chance to stop and breath.....
and more just keeps rolling in layer by layer. 
Being in the bags of 'Everyone Wins at The Oscars' was
so much fun for us.  Laura and her team worked this
project beautifully, shipping all the cakes out to arrive
at the time they were needed.  Keep an eye on our
Facebook page for the footage Laura is editing from the
many local TV stations that covered the Oscar gift bags.
It will be up soon.
The staff back in Annapolis has been hard at work on
research projects for new recipes that we will to come
out with when we move our shipping operation to
Spartanburg.  They are wonderful keeping me informed
of all the happenings there.
I have been charging ahead preparing the new building
to be ready for our refrigerators and hoods to be installed.
Before you know it we will be rolling in the equipment here.
It is so exciting!
Our Bakery in Annapolis will remain there as will our Deli.
After all, I always like to be able to return to my beginnings.
It is a special little shop!  A ray of sunshine way out there by
the Bay Bridge.
Wishing everyone with a birthday in March a very, very
Happy Birthday!  Enjoy our March Madness.........

As always.......
'Taking it to the 7th Layer'
Caroline Rasgdale Reutter

MARCH MADNESS
  
To Celebrate Caroline's Birthday  
March 13th
   We are offering our
at 13% off  
for the entire month of March!!!!!
    
(Applies to 7-Layer Caramel Cakes shipped between
March 1st and March 31st 2012.)
 
Caramel Cake

This is our most popular layer cake by far!
The moist yellow cake layers are filled with
 Caroline's Famous "melt-in-your-mouth" Caramel Icing.
A traditional Southern favorite,
 this cake may be frozen and refrozen
 for up to six months,
giving you the luxury of elegant entertaining
at your finger tips. 
  
9" Round  
Serves 14-20
$58 -13% off = $50.46
 + Shipping

No comments: